Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the links below to explore some commonly asked questions about Afib, medication and catheter ablation:
- What are the Consequences of Untreated AFib
- Does Afib Go Away With Weight Loss?
- What Does Treating Afib Early Really Mean?
- Can Younger, Active People Get AFib?
- Are Mobile EKG Devices Useful?
- Is One Afib Episode Per Year Cause for Worry?
- What To Do When The Doctor Says You Are Fine after Repeated Palpitations
- Palpitations vs AFib – How Do You Tell The Difference?
Afib Treatment Options
- Are Antiarrhythmic Drugs A Good Option Before Catheter Ablation?
- What’s Next When Medications Don’t Work for AFib?