Over the course of the past decade, the diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias has advanced by leaps and bounds.
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) – a, fast and disorganized heartbeat – the most common type of arrhythmia
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT) – fast heartbeat associated with electrical impulses in the upper portion of the heart
- Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) – sudden death caused by the heart stopping or squeezing so fast in cannot pump blood.
- Heart Failure, underlying heart diseases and ventricular tachycardia and fibrillation are common causes
- Unexplained arrhythmia or syncope using a loop recorder – an advanced, often automated and implanted, diagnostic tool
While we encourage you to review our website to learn more about common conditions and treatments, the first and most prudent course of action is to visit a qualified physician or cardiologist if you believe you are experiencing a heart condition.
In an emergency situation, never delay in dialing 9-1-1.